Last Updated: June 17, 2017
This Terms of Services agreement is between Your Website, LLC DBA Houston Business Directory en español (“The Directory en español”) and "you" (each a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”).
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
4. USER CONDUCT
- b. use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- d. reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of The Directory en español, which consent may be withheld by The Directory en español in our sole discretion;
- e. post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- f. harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with The Directory en español, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- g. knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- h. use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- i. take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- j. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- k. use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of The Directory en español or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- l. attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by The Directory en español by hacking, password 'mining' or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- n. transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- o. access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any 'deep-link', 'scraper', 'robot', 'spider' or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- p. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of The Directory en español, including any The Directory en español account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by The Directory en español and provided for by the Sites and Services;
5. The Directory en español MEMBERSHIP, ACCOUNTS AND OTHER The Directory en español SERVICES.
6. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We require that you create an account to access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account.
As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide The Directory en español with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the The Directory en español registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
7. Submitting CONTENT
- a. you grant to The Directory en español a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works; grant to The Directory en español all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- b. you grant to The Directory en español all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- c. your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- f. The content submitted by you should not have any sex related matter, and would not show any part of the body that can be considered offensive in any way.
- g. you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- h. The Directory en español may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- i. you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by The Directory en español to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- j. all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual's actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- k. all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- l. you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings;
- m. you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- n. you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- o. you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as "He/She is great." without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- p. you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- q. you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- r. the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of The Directory en español, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
- s. Each account allows to publish only one company or service, if you want to add additional companies or services, you must create as many accounts as companies or services you want to publish.
8. PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
The Directory en español cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Sites and Services. You acknowledge that The Directory en español simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of user-generated. You understand that all posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that The Directory en español does not control, and is not responsible for Content or Service Provider Content made available through the Sites and Services, and that by using the Sites and Services, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content.
9. Termination of Access
The Directory en español may terminate your privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that The Directory en español reserves the right to take action -- technical, legal or otherwise -- to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that The Directory en español may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to The Directory en español.